Using proprietary ACD RNAscope Probe Design Pipeline, we provide double 'ZZ' oligo probes designed to hybridize to your specific RNA target of interest. We can design probes for virtually ANY gene in ANY genome for interrogation in ANY tissue.
Search and select from our over ever-growing catalog of in situ hybridization rna probe sets for coding RNA and long noncoding RNA (lncRNA). Previously designed and manufactured, they can be shipped to you immediately. Our RNA ISH probes span over 9,000 RNA targets in over 140 species including human, mouse, rat, dog, cow, zebrafish, rabbit, pig, chicken, monkeys and over 100 viruses.
Gene-specific target probes can be ordered to accommodate any one of our RNAscope® Assay configurations:
- Singleplex chromogenic assay in manual mode
- Duplex chromogenic assay in manual mode
- Singlex/multiplex fluorescent assay in manual mode
- Singleplex chromogenic using automated systems
Getting started in your lab with RNAscope is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Choose your gene(s) of interest
2. Select your assay configurations
3. Choose the appropriate species-specific control probes for your tissue